2. Not even death can end our love. I will talk to you today from my heart.
3. I am sad. That is what grief feels like sometimes. Let me have my own experience of it. I recognize sadness as a part of healing.
4. Meaning in this loss may come in time, it can’t be rushed or found for me. Healing takes time. Today, I look forward to finding peace.
5. Loss can also be a period of growth. Today be open to awareness of new growth and changes.
6. When your child died, a part of you died with them. And a part of them lives on in you.
7. As you experience the sadness of the loss, find gratitude for the love you shared and the experiences you had. I remember you today with love and gratitude.
8. Pain is inevitable in grief, suffering is optional. Help my mind to be kind to me today. I will not punish myself for anythin…